Friday, May 30, 2008

She's Coming....

i went to the doctor today to get checked and guess what? im almost 2cm dialated! im so surprised! i havent had any pains or anything. i have to go back on monday to get checked again and if im any where from 3-4cm then my doctor is going to admit me to the hosp! i cant believe it. i thought i still had a week but now it could be as early as 2 days! i cant believe im going to be a mom soon. im nervous, scared and excited all at the sam time. i will keep everyone updated with what going on! wish us luck....

5 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Exciting!!! We can't wait to hear!

andrea said...

Hi Honas! Congrats on the baby coming! You look great :) I just found your blog so I thought I'd say hello.

Nate and Lori said...

How are you doing??? I've been curious about how you're feeling aince I didn't see you yesterday.

Derek & Kellyn said...

Not to bring you down, but I was a two for TWO WEEKS!!! Nothin like the doc saying "Well, I think you might just go this weekend," and then it taking another two weeks :) Either way, I hope it is quick and painless for you. You will love being a mommy. It is SO GREAT!! Cant wait to meet this sweet little girl.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Very exciting!!! It will be fun to meet your little Charlee! Good luck. :)