Saturday, May 3, 2008

reading



so my mom got me to read this series and its pretty good. i havent read too many books but i love church books. i highly reconmend the children of the promise, the work and the glory, the kade family saga, and the porter rockwell chronicles. anyways, when i started i didnt know if i was going to like it or not, and it acutally took me a little while to get through the first book, but its really good. im on the second book and almost dont with it, i can hardly put it down. i love that ive learned a few things about the nephites and lamanites. there is about 10 books in all, i just hope i can get through all of them after the baby comes. so if youre looking for a book to read i reconmend this series!

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

I've heard those are really good books, I've never actually read them, but they are on the list!!

I use photoscape to do my little picture collages, you can download it for free and it is so super easy! It already has templates to make pages, or you can do one picture and do some cool editing stuff with it. I definitely recommend it, its awesome!