Tuesday, May 6, 2008

4 More weeks!

so today is excatly 4weeks until my induction! im going in on june 6! i have so many emotions. im so excited but totally nervous. this whole time im thinking "im totally ready for this, i can do this, i know what its like i have 4 nephews!" but as it gets closer i start thinking "i really dont know if im ready for it" its come so much faster than i thought! even though ive been part of my sisters labors, every labor is different and i really dont know how my body is going to react. im not looking forward to that epidural needle! but i do want the pain med! i cant wait for my mom to come and help me out, and my mother in law a few weeks later, but im going to be a mess when they leave. leave me alone with a child!?!? hopefully mommy mode will kick in when she comes. i just want to thank my husband for all the support hes given me during my pregnancy he's been really understanding of all my complaints and not working for the last 6months. also my mom, dad and family they have done so much for us. so wish us luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Ashley! I'm sure you will do great! I felt the SAME way before Ethan was born... but the second you hold them you know it was meant to be :) Can't wait to see the pics of the little one! Congrats and good luck to you both!

Lexie said...

YAY! only 4 weeks, and just think, you wont be pregnant anymore! I know you are scared, I was too. But once you get going, you don't have time to be scared at all, you just do it and then it's over and you have a tiny little baby that's all yours! Oh, and the epidural needle...It's really not as bad as everyone says. If you can survive a contraction, the needle is NOTHING! promise!

The Welker Family said...

Ashley, What a cute pregnant girl you are! It was so fun to see pictures and hear how you guys are doing. You are going to do great with the delivery. I was nervous with both of mine, I think that is very normal. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!!
Call me if you want and I'll help you so the header. My number is 928-779-3390. I'll be here all day today (Thursday) then I am leaving for 10 days tomorrow morning. If you can't call before then just put your # on my blog or email me at melissawelker@hotmail.com and I'll call you.

Derek & Kellyn said...

Yippe! 4 Weeks and counting. So excited for you. It truly flys by. I am still prego and due any day now. I read further down that you are ready Tennis Shoes Amoung The Nepites. LOVE that series! Except, I havent read the books, just listened to the CD's. Chris, the auther, also does the CD's and they are SO AWESOME! Next road trip you have to promise me you'll get the 1st one and listen to it. SO GOOD! Well, love ya. We'll talk soon!

Nate and Lori said...

How exciting! You are going to be great! I hope that you're feeling ok these days. You look cute. I still want to get together to do dinner but we are heading to AZ this weekend for my sisters wedding. Hang in there and call me if you need anything at all. I would love to help you out when little Charly comes. 480-570-6958