Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i got tagged

1. What is his name? jacob leon morris
2. Who eats more? totally jacob
3. Who said "I love you" first? jacob did but i said it back that night
4. Who is taller? jacob totally is he's 6'1 and im only 5'1
5. Who is smarter? jacob is but i have to say i keep up with him
6. Who is more sensitive? i am! i cry at just about everything
7. Who does the laundry? I do but he helps out every once in a while
8. Who pays the bills? he does
9. Who cooks more? i do definatley, but he likes to help
10. Who is more stubborn? um...thats acutally hard one...i think i am
11. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? jacob usually it
12. Who has more siblings? he does, i only have 3 and he comes from 7
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? he thinks that he does
14. What do you like to do together? jacob and i have a lot of differences in what we like, but we have fun doing whatever together. camping, sports, traveling
15. Who eats more sweets? definatley me! almost everyday i crave something sweet
16. Guilty Pleasures? he loves to hunt and play poker
17. How did you meet? in college, we had a night class together. i was sitting in a chair by the class room and he came and asked me "did you do the homework for today?" classic line to start talking to a girl!
18. Who asked whom out first? jake did, we went out to sonic for some cokes after class
19. Who kissed who first? jake did, well i turned my head and planted one right on me
20. Who proposed? he did, we went looking for rings and i found one that i liked. we went to thatcher to see his family and he told me that he couldnt get the ring. but he took me out to the desert, where they like to hunt....i cant say the name becuase he doesnt like for people to know where they hunt...we had a pinic lunch and he suprised me with the ring
21. His best features and qualities? he's so good to me and would do anything for me. hes sensitvie, loyal, and has a big heart.he's such a great dad, and he hardly tells me no when i want something.



i love you honey!

1 comment:

The Welker Family said...

That was a fun post. I can't believe how big Charlee is getting. She is so cute. I love the picture of her with all of the pumpkins.