Sunday, February 14, 2010

fun weekend

jakes parents cam and stayed with us friday night. alisson jakes sister went to disney land and left thier youngest brooke with his parents so we had brooke with us and charlee loved it. they played and played togther.

they are saying cheese
jacobs elk, yes he won i guess they look ok, but every time i walk by i cringe.....

julie helped me with my curtain. she's amazing when it comes to sweing and helped me out a bunch, showed me some tricks. i would have never got them done with out her help thanks so much julie!



the valance that we made as well








they look great!


2 comments:

GrammieJ said...

The curtains look great I am glad that you guys had a fun weekend and Julie showed you some tricks

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

good job on the curtains!! your house looks soo nice!! i love your decorating :) whered u guys move to?