Friday, July 25, 2008

ocean city

jakes sister bethany is here this week to visit so we decided to go to ocean city and go to the beach. its about two hours away. the drive isnt too bad. we only stayed for short time becuase it was pretty humid and charlee didnt like the sun that much, or the water it was a bit too cold for her. but we had a great time.

charlee and her daddy
we keept her under an umbrella most of the time, but she still sweated like crazy

my friend alissa bought these sunglasses for her, they were a bit too big. the package said newborn to 3years. she didnt like them that much either.

2 comments:

The Welker Family said...

She is SOOO cute! I love the bows, great job! I was going to make you some but it looks like you are set! The blessing dress turned out great, I heard that Julie worked really hard on it. I LOVE that brown and pink blanket too I saw it before Louise sent it to you and I was envying it :) Oh, and the fourth of July outfit and bow are so cute too. I can't wait to see that baby!

Nate and Lori said...

So did you get a ton of Salt Water taffy? Its pretty pathetic when it is too hot to be at the beach, right? She's looking cuter than ever.