Monday, December 10, 2007

bye bye jake....

so jake went to califorina this week. his work is sending him for some training. so im here by myself all week long. what am i going to do? i dont normally leave the house without jake since he has the car all day. i hate going out because i dont know where anything is. mapquest isnt that great either. jake and i went out last night and it took us an hour to find the place. i dont know what im going to do with myself. i hope you all have a good week and think about me when you're having fun and im sitting at home not doing anything.

1 comment:

Nunes Family said...

Man a week to myself what would I do? Pro. sleep and shop! Well you can get all your sleep in for the hole month befor you come to mom's and dad's. Then maybe you won't be so tired. Hope you have a fun week. Maybe you could clean your bathroom or something? Just an idea! Love ya!